Reduce Fat, A person who is overweight is called fatty, these are also called obese, they have more weight than the defined with respect to their height and Gender.
Disadvantages of being Obese?
- You carry a bag full of useless fat that you will never require throughout your life.
- It’s the source of a number of Diseases Starting from Diabetes to Heart Attacks.
- It Keeps your Energy low throughout your life thus impacting your life Goals
- Socially it gives a feeling of being unfit and thus hampers your Happiness
- It reduces the life span and the quality of life.
Why Do People Become Obese?
- Over eating and uncontrolled Eating.
- Eating habits under Anxiety, Social or work Pressure, depression, etc
- When taste becomes life’s motto & food the goal of life
- Irregular diet & high-calorie diet
How to Reduce Fat
- Eat ¾ of your appetite.
- Eat to live and not Live to Eat
- Take lots of liquid before food to eat less
- Have not more than 1000 calories per day
- Exercise regularly
Advantages of being Slim
- Feel Energetic, Healthy & Light.
- Feel smart, confident a part of the happening world
- Be Free from all diseases and a promise long active life.
- Enjoy the land, mountain, water everything
Diets to reduce Fats
- Low carb Diet with high Roughage
- High Protein diet
- Natural food items in natural forms
- No processed food
Conclusion: Life is beautiful, do not unnecessarily carry the extra 15-20 Kg bag, it’s of no use just shred it!
For More interesting articles on Health, Fitness, worklife balance tips and tricks visit Hello To Life
Photo by Valeria Boltneva: https://www.pexels.com/photo/chips-hamburger-and-ketchup-11213786/